- This event has passed.
October 4, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
This workshop is designed for those considering self-employment or at the very early stages of starting a business.
Find out practical steps, advice, guidance and tips on how to start a business including:
- Help identify if you have a viable business idea
- The difference between sole trader, partnership and Ltd Co.
- How to register with Inland Revenue
- Is a business bank account required?
- Home working versus premises
- Why business insurance is important
Come along, meet a Business Adviser and find out how Business Gateway can help you start your new business journey.