Situated right in the heart of Scotland, Perthshire has a lot to offer when it comes to choosing the venue of your next meeting or conference.
With a large number of diverse and impressive venues to choose from, Perthshire has the flexibility to cater for everything from small, intimate meetings to international conferences.
The wide-ranging and unique choice of Perthshire meeting and conference venues includes historic family homes such as Scone Palace and Blair Castle; the five-star Gleneagles Hotel; “The Famous Grouse Experience” in Crieff home to Scotland’s oldest whisky distillery; and Perth Concert Hall which seats 1200 delegates in its main auditorium.
Perthshire regularly demonstrates its credentials as a world-class conference destination and over the years has welcomed the G8 summit in 2005, and many corporate, political party, trade union and association conventions.
An area of outstanding natural beauty, Perthshire also provides the perfect environment for incentive travel and a number of teambuilding activities. Many conference venues can arrange for activities to be organised on-site or they can be delivered at the homes of one of Perthshire’s professional team-building providers. Examples of teambuilding activities that regularly take place include off-road driving, quad-biking, highland games, whisky tasting and golf at one of Perthshire 40 courses including Gleneagles, host to the 2014 Ryder Cup.
The Perth city region is an ideal location for hosting business events.
- Perth is situated right at the heart of Scotland’s road and rail network
- Scotland’s two major international airports are within an hour’s drive providing excellent connectivity to the rest of the UK and beyond
- Extensive choice of venues – from 5 to 1,200 delegates
- With 1103 bed spaces Perth has a wide range of hotels and B&Bs to cater for the budgets of individual delegates
- Immediate access to one of the finest natural environments in Europe.
- Perth has the highest ratio of restaurants to population of any of the Scottish cities giving ample choice to delegates and opportunities for pre and post conference networking