**PLEASE NOTE THE FUND HAS NOW CLOSED – THANK YOU FOR ALL SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS.**
Perth and Kinross Council is keen to support rural businesses with property provision. Currently there is a fund available until March 2018 for costs of professional fees incurred in the preparation of feasibility work for property projects which have the potential to provide space for business growth within rural Perthshire.
The fund could help your business or project to bring a building into productive use, or to assist with expansion plans:
Eligibility Criteria – The property must:
- Be located within Perth and Kinross Council geographical boundary, but out with Perth City Settlement area (as per Local Development Plan).
- Have the potential to be used for business and employment/economic use.
- Be within the control of the applicant either by way of ownership or long leasehold.
Fees relating to the following professional services can be included:
- Architects design drawings
- Quantity Surveyor’s cost estimates
- Structural engineer’s report
- Chartered surveyor’s advice or development appraisal
The maximum contribution towards fees will be £5,000 for individual projects (including any VAT claimed)
The award of grant is entirely at the discretion of PKC and instructions to consultants to proceed should not be given until PKC has confirmed the details of grant offered in writing.
For more information and to apply please click on the downloads below;
Rural Property Feasibility Fund Application
Type: PDF Size:59KB
Rural Property Feasibility Fund Guidance
Type: PDF Size:92KB