Favourable consideration will be given to notes of interest from both existing and start-up businesses in manufacturing, distilling, supply chain efficiencies, food innovation and logistics. In particular, the team are ready to push forward ideas that will support high-value, long-term and skilled employment for the area’s growing population.
- Commitment from Invest in Perth to support your business plans
- Multiple, serviced plots with a footprint flexible to your needs
- Purpose-built, high-spec, food standard units, in ready-to-move in condition
- An existing hub of established food & drink businesses and industry peers on your doorstep
- Well-connected location on the A9 trunk road, with excellent road and rail links
- One hour drive from Edinburgh International Airport, two miles from Perth’s commercial harbour
- Tenants will benefit from low cost renewable electricity, sourced from our onsite solar farm