A £25 million programme which aims to support charities, community groups, social enterprises and voluntary organisations that are supporting people and communities through the shift from lockdown to recovery.
The Adapt & Thrive Programme is now open for applications until March 31st 2021. The Communities Recovery Fund is now closed.
SCVO will be running regular information webinars which they strongly recommend you attend before you start your online application.
Online application forms and fund guidance is available via the SCVO website.
Adapt & Thrive Programme
- Adapt and Thrive aims to support organisational change.
- Working with an advisor, organisations will be supported to develop a plan so they can operate sustainably post-COVID.
- This may mean developing new income streams, restructuring the organisation, or changing how services are delivered.
Funding to implement the plan is also available:
- Grants between £5,000-£25,000
- Flexible, 0% interest loans from £25,000 to £250,000. All loans recommendations will be based on an assessment of the organisation’s ability to service debt.
- In some cases, a blended approach of both grant and loan may be recommended. When this is the case, the minimum loan ‘portion’ that can be offered is £25,000.
Detailed eligibility criteria for the Adapt & Thrive Programme can be accessed via the SCVO website.