The Third Sector Resilience Fund (TSRF) is a £20m emergency fund for charities, community groups, social enterprises and voluntary organisations working in Scotland. The fund will support organisations that already deliver services and products and that find themselves in financial difficulties directly as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
The primary intention of the fund is to help third sector organisations to stabilise and manage cash flows. The fund will be complemented by specialist business advice to ensure grant recipients maximise the impact of the financial support
- The fund will be delivered by Firstport, Social Investment Scotland and the Corra Foundation
- It will provide grants between £5,000-£100,000
- There is a further £5m available in fully flexible, 0% interest loans starting at £50,000
To be eligible, interested organisations must be:
- A charity, social enterprise or voluntary organisation based in Scotland and/or primarily delivering services/activities in Scottish communities
- Delivering those products or services prior to March 2020;
- Needing to stabilise cashflows directly as a result of the impact of COVID-19, as opposed to pre-existing financial difficulties
To find out if your organisation could be successful in gaining support from this fund please use the eligibility checker. This will filter you through to the correct route for your organisation to apply. Interested applicants are also encouraged to read the fund’s guidance notes and FAQs prior to starting an application.