PERTH | Innovative, Sustainable, Connected
Focused on delivering economic resilience and long-term growth through innovation and sustainability, Perth’s bold agenda for the future has started now with a £300 million City Deal that will leverage ongoing investment and exciting, long-term development potential.
As an area, Perth has grown by 12% in the past ten years, generating £4billion GVA in 2019 with productivity of £58,700 – 17% higher than the Scottish average.
Now, with the demands of 21st century life impacting how we work, live, and do business, Perth’s ability to adapt and evolve in an ever-changing global marketplace, has secured its reputation as an innovative business destination on the world stage.
As a progressive city, Perth aims to effect long-term, meaningful change that will give rise to inclusive, sustainable, economic growth and positive human capital. Current strengths include:
- A focus on inward investment that drives innovation and sustainability in business excellence.
- Exceptional land and commercial property opportunities at competitive rates for corporate and global real estate.
- An unrivalled location with superior physical infrastructure and digital connectivity.
- An exemplary private-public partnership with multi-level buy-in across key sectors.
- Significant financial investment in transformational projects and entrepreneurial support focused on enterprise and prosperity.
- Continuously scored as a front-runner in the UK as a highly desirable area in which to live and work.
- An ambition to become Europe’s most sustainable small city.
Perth City Development Plan
Type: PDF Size:2MB