- This event has passed.
May 24, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
This workshop aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage your finances while complying with regulatory and legal requirements through an appropriate bookkeeping system.
During this workshop, you will be shown:
- What financial records are needed
- The broad principles and procedures of accounting systems
- How to choose accounting systems – both manual and computerised
- Which financial statements and statutory returns are relevant to your business
- Different accounting periods and financial years
- How to use financial records for monitoring the financial state of your business
- Cash flow forecasting, profit and loss statements as well as what they should contain
- What financial measures and forecasts are needed by your business
You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have, and find out more about Business Gateway support.