A £7.5m fund which aims to enable creative organisations to explore ways of working that will help them to adapt and respond to the current changing circumstances.
Funding for Individuals
- Freelance and self-employed artists and creative practitioners in Scotland can apply for projects supporting the development of their practice.
- You may apply for funding to work with others if your practice is collaborative.
- You must have a UK bank account.
- Apply for funding between £1,000 and £100,000
Funding for Organisations
- Organisations and groups based in Scotland whose work or project involves the arts, screen and creative industries.
- All applicants must have a UK bank account.
- Apply for a grant from £1,000 – £100,000.
There are no deadlines for this fund.
Application forms along with application guidance and can be accessed via the Creative Scotland website. This includes detail of decision making in the context of Covid-19.
Note: Individuals and Organisations applying for a grant from £15,001 to £100,000 you will be asked some additional questions and be asked to complete a separate form for assessing risk.