Opportunities are now open to invest in the Eco-Innovation Park.
Perth West will provide a wealth of opportunities over the next five to ten years for investors, those seeking business growth, and start-ups within the eco-innovation and advanced construction sector.
Initial opportunities lie within the development of the Eco-Innovation Park covering a fully serviced area of 25ha, split across various sized plots.
Financial investors in the early stages have a unique opportunity to influence planning and development in the initial phases, with a fully supported strategy in place to secure long term return through a proactive approach.
- Phase 1 – Financial investment in the PKC development of 11ha. Projected completion date of March 2026. Entry for tenants from Dec 2026.
- Phase 2 & 3 – 15ha of fully serviced land with a projected completion date of March 2030 with an option to propel this for the right investors.
- Specific Opportunities – Commercial Portfolio Building, Green National Transport Hub Partners.
Perth Eco-Innovation Park aims to become a world-class destination for companies and investors focused on Net Zero and inclusive, equitable growth. The 25ha site will provide a flexible, environmentally sustainable business community with a shared vision for the future and a long-term commitment from the local authority to support and nurture ongoing investment in the environment, its businesses and its people.
Intrinsically linked to the wider Perth West development, the Eco-Innovation Park will benefit from Community Hubs, the Perth Innovation Highway and the DR.ECO solar site.
- Prime accessibility and access to skilled workforce
- Active Travel and net zero public transport connecting to railway station and city centre
- Be part of a community of like-minded businesses with core sustainability values
- High capacity and net zero utilities
- Efficient planning and authorisation processes
- Ability to shape site at an early stage
Perth West Profile
Type: PDF Size:2MB